E675 -- De valoribus integralium a termino variabilis \(x = 0\) usque ad \(x = \infty\) extensorum
(On the values of integrals where the variable term is extended \(x = 0\) all the way to \(x = \infty\))
Originally published in Institutiones calculi integralis 4, 1794, pp. 337-345
Opera Omnia: Series 1, Volume 19, pp. 217 - 227
- Reprinted in Institutiones calculi integralis, ed. tertia, 4, 1845, pp. 337-345 [E675a]
- Original Publication: E675
- Jordan Bell of Carleton University in Ontario has prepared a translation of E675.
- The Euler Archive attempts to monitor current scholarship for articles and books that may be of interest to Euler Scholars. Selected references we have found that discuss or cite E675 include:
- Dutka J., “The early history of the factorial function.” Archive for History of Exact Sciences, 43 (3), pp. 225-249 (1991).
Return to the Euler Archive